Easy Brownies



Here's fun activity/treat for a cold winter afternoon!

#1 Get out a brownie mix (or if you're like me you can just use an easy recipe...I found this one online.)


Our official egg crackin' & mixer man...

#2 Bake the batter in a greased/floured cookie sheet according to the recipe.

#3 Get a cookie cutter and just cut out the brownies like cookies. (Its nice not to have to make, chill, or roll out the dough!)

#4 Pull out that frosting & use food coloring to make it pretty!

#5 Put a few sprinkles on top...

And enjoy!!

4 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

I love this idea....Way better then the whole takes awhile cookie thing. Brownies are fast and my kids love them!!! Good thinking Em!

swtelford said...

Sounds yummy. I'll have to give them a try. We totally have the same blog backgrounds right now:)

Suzie said...

I agree, way faster than cookies. And you get to eat all the little edges of the cut out hearts. Whoo Hoo!! Bonus.

the Skips said...

can i come live at your house?

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html