Don't Blink

"Don't Blink. You just might miss your babies growing like I did." -Kenny Chesney

Don't worry. My blogging habits will be back to normal when we get home. But until then, I can't help myself. You know those moments you never want to forget? (Thank goodness for cameras.) Here's a few of mine...

{Sunset on the beach}
Photobucket

{Marion Berries}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Why didn't I think of it?}
Photobucket

{Just park that stroller!}
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Ethan's favorite}
Photobucket

{Baseball Camp}
Photobucket

Photobucket

{Snaggletooth}
His teeth have come in so randomly. We call him little snaggles.

Photobucket

{Grandpa & Ethan}

Photobucket

{The swing}
Photobucket

{End to a great day}
Photobucket

{See you soon}
Bob. He came out with us on his vacation for a week, and then flew back to support the family. Little did he know when he married an Oregon girl that he'd be spending so much of his vacation time out of state! And now, 2 1/2 weeks later, we'll be back on the plane to see him again. We've miss you honey. XOXO

Photobucket

3 comments:

Janas Bananas said...

On of my kids teeth came is funny too, it was soo cute. Looks like you have having a good time..How long are you in Oregon for??

The Hansens said...

What an amazing trip you have had so far...it has been fun reading about all your adventures!

Janette said...

Emily, I miss you! I love your posts and your new camera. have I mentioned that I am jealous of it..(your camera) your trip looks so so fun and refreshing. Hope to see you soon!!!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html