Farewell to 5232

All good things must come to an end...well, at least vacations do. But that's what makes them vacations right? Yeah, I'll keep telling my self that..:)

Here are some picts from 5232 that you might enjoy.

{5232}
This is where I grew up. My parents bought this property from my grandparents when I was about 7. (My grandparents were off serving 4 church missions so having the land wasn't necessary anymore.)

{Sidebar: They've had 19+ grandkids also serve missions...me & 4 of my siblings included.}

Sunday I just laid under the oak tree in the backyard, and watched the green leaves blow with the blue sky as a background. I'm so grateful that the Lord has blessed us all with such a beautiful world.

Photobucket

{Cows}
The kids will never get tired of feeding the cows. I can see the fun...I guess. But since I always had to pick up all the apples and pears that had dropped off of the trees and feed the cows, it got old really fast!:) Grandparents can give the kids back at the end of the day, and I'll give the cows back!:)

Photobucket

Photobucket

{The "new" garden}
My parents created a "new" garden area by moving back the back fence. The garden is now right where the cows (and all their manure) used to be. You can only imagine "how their garden grows!"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{A look around}
All you cousins will remember his beautiful hydrangea. Its been there forever.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

{Sky high sunset} As we were getting ready to land last night, I could resist this picture. I just snapped it out the window. It was a beautiful sunset over the great Salt Lake. A good ending to a good trip.

Photobucket

5 comments:

aunt choody said...

You are getting really handy with that camera.

Unknown said...

Thanks Chelsea. Its alot of fun. There sure is a ton to learn!

Janas Bananas said...

Glad you had a good time...

Janas Bananas said...

I do remember the flowers...along with the smell its one of hte thiongs I love the most about that place.

Janas Bananas said...

I do remember the flowers...along with the smell its one of the things I love the most about that place.

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html