Sweet 16...Really?!

Old Friends, Good Times
I still feel like I'm 16. Okay, maybe not 16, but a lot younger than I really am. I guess it's just hard for me to believe that I graduated from high school 16 years ago!

Today I just got back from a "mini" reunion with some old high school friends {Nicole, Laurie, Nhu & Jon}, and we couldn't have had a better time. (Well, except if more friends could have made it...not to name names, but Stacey, Sides, Quarles, & Josh just to name a few.:) Plan on next July for sure people!!

Photobucket

Nicole hooked us up with a beach house and we had the best food, weather, & stories. I haven't laughed so hard in a long time & I LOVED it. Its so great to be at a place in life where you can just sit and laugh and just enjoy being together.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Could Nicole be any cuter?! I love this chic. She announced that the bonfire would begin at 8PM. I could hardly wait!:)

And although it took a "team" effort we got that bad boy going,

Photobucket

everyone had their drink of choice,

Photobucket
And we enjoyed every minute of it.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Loved it.

Photobucket

Thanks for a really fun time guys.

Photobucket

3 comments:

the Skips said...

GREAT pics Em!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya said...

that is so fun that you guys could get together!

Aimee said...

You are brave to post how long it's been since High School. LOL!! It hit me the other day because not only did I graduate 16 years ago, but my 13th Wedding Anniversary is this month. How crazy is that???

Oregon is beautiful. My sis in law that grew up there is always talking about the Coast. One day I'm going with her. My brother gave her airline tickets for Mother's Day so she just got back. She got to go spend two weeks with her mom while he cut vinyl and kept her business running. Isn't he a good guy? :)

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html