Quick Fday Banner

{Banner}
Hi all! This is totally last minute, but hey...that's how I roll these days!:) Just made this and thought I'd throw it up on the blog for those that want a quick banner.  I haven't even made ours yet, but you should be able to get the drift of what it will look like from the pictures below. 

Just download and print the 2 pages out, cut the letters out-- each one will be 4.25 X 5.5inches-- {great job for kids}, hole punch the top, & thread your string through. 

Should be fun to have up tomorrow!

{Hat GiveAway}
And if you're into hats...


my friend Jenn--from my fabric co-op--totally talented--super cool & chatty--is giving away a hat from her cute website.  you don't even have to become a facebook fan--just click on "like" and your entered!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute hat (super easy dad day idea) !!!!

Jessica said...

For some strange reason only page one is downloading. Love your blog by the way.

Unknown said...

oh man! so sorry! thanks for the heads up Jessica...it should be fixed now...but if not let me know!

Hope you are all having a great Father's Day!

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html