$40 FREE at Paper Coterie

{Paper Coterie Love}
1st time customers get $40 to use at Paper Coterie RIGHT NOW! I think it may expire tomorrow so I just had to share.  It would be perfect to get some paper goods for your class Halloween Party or get a jump start on your Christmas Cards! 

CLICK HERE and enter the code: Welcome2012

Here are a few little gems I've had printed via Paper Coterie. I love it.   

You can search my blog under "Paper Coterie" for more details on how I made these and other ideas.  Most of them were with big discounts or coupons...like this $40 one for newbies!




More of life, love, and random TV segments coming.:) I promised I would post about the Fun Lunch Ideas Segment I did last week on Fresh Living...and I will, but Here's a link to the segment if you just can't wait for the post!  Bob said that on a scale from 1-10 this one was a 8.5.  I say it was a 10 if it was judged on saying goofy things like "Knapsacks" on live TV... seriously.  But hey, if you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at...right?

See you soon!
Love, Toad

No comments:

Recent Posts

google33e193cc695cc79f.html